Yesterday I was laid off. We’ve depended on my 6 figure income for 11 years. So sounds horrible right? Absolutely NOT! Here are 10 huge blessings which makes this one of the happiest days of my life! PRAISE GOD
- Romans 8:28 “And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.” This is covered by that ALL. PRAISE GOD
- I had a wonderful opportunity to witness to my colleagues both openly verbally (for the first time since they hired me they couldn’t fire me for openly prostlytizing) and by the lack of tears and with a lot of smiles. PRAISE GOD
- Last night our daughter called me and gave me several leads on where to sell our jewelry… That was both a wonderful thing to do and cheered me immensely (I love you too Baby Girl) and professionally great for Wilder Baubles. PRAISE GOD
- My severance package is huge… Pay through March with life health insurance, dental and vision. AND professional support to me as to career options including resume, job search, BETTER Entrepeneurship, that is to formalize and professionalize Wilder Baubles (WOW!!!) and they are giving me $2,500 to take classes (formal metalsmithing for Wilder Baubles). PRAISE GOD
- Because God held their hand from laying me off in the first 3 rounds of layoffs, I was able to: get 2 cochlear implants, was covered through several pnemonias, a ruptured disk in my neck, spinal stenousous, and get my heart checked out, get all the tools needed for Wilder Baubles, reach the age of 60 (see why this is sooo good below). PRAISE GOD
- Because I’m 60 with 11 years with them I qualify for early retirement and can NOW draw my pension while also getting severance COOL!! – I just found out about this this morning. You don’t know that I’ve prayed nearly every day that The Lord allow me to join Gordon in retirement. Wow!!! AGAIN he’s directly answered my prayers. PRAISE GOD
- Because God’s timing is always perfect we have all the tools, supplies, work area needed to really get Wilder Baubles going and I can book us (Wilder Baubles) every week going forward. PRAISE GOD
- His timing and providence also allowed us to get a wonderful truck debt free for our shows (1953 Ford F-100 ;0) PRAISE GOD
- The time I needed to make jewelry WITHOUT working two jobs. PRAISE GOD
- Successful hunter sons to provide meat ;0) PRAISE GOD
I would like just one thing, same as many others… a stronger economy! How do we get that? That’s easy!
First, let’s consider how we can successfully keep it going downhill… What happens when we send our profit to Japan? (an engine built here is not profit, that’s part of sales, profit is over and above that and goes back to the Mother Country)… Our jobs offshore? And then bailout those who fail because we did the 1st 2 things?
WE SINK! Our economy cannot get better until and unless we invest in ourselves FIRST!
- BUY American (not Korean, Japanese, nor Chinese)
- Keep our jobs here, don’t hire an Indonesian in Indonesia when we have people who need jobs! But DO HIRE an Indonesian here who needs a job
- Finally, let our economy right itself!
If you do not want to buy an American car… OK… but then DO NOT bail out the American Car company! There really is some LOGIC here…. Or consider…. if YOU do NOT want to buy an American car… OK… but then do NOT make ME bail out that American car company.
This isn’t rocket science, rather it’s sound economic principles in motion. Can anyone speak for me? Not really, unless they proscribe to the above! We see so many “pass it on” messages… Can you pass this one on?
My 2nd (we all had to start at the beginning book review is up, this is one great book! If you want to succeed selling on Etsy then you need to read this book.